For the first year membership is 1/2 of the original price. Special rates for under 40 or with school age children. Please call the office for more information regarding membership rates.
Benefits of Membership at Beth Hillel Synagogue:
- You are part of the synagogue family, making Jewish friends and gaining a community with which to celebrate life-cycle events.
- Our Membership dues are very affordable.
- Membership includes High Holiday tickets, as well as special New Member Events.
- Your children may enroll in Religious School for a comprehensive curriculum of Jewish learning with well trained educators.
- You are welcome to Shabbat, holiday services, and the daily morning and evening minyan.
- You will receive member rates for Adult Education, Religious School, activities, and facilities rental.
- We encourage you to join our auxiliary organizations, including Brotherhood, Sisterhood, Mr. and Mrs. Club, Kadima and United Synagogue Youth, which have won Solomon Schechter award.
- Your membership includes our monthly bulletin Beth Hillel Chai-Lites and our Rabbi’s weekly e-schul explaining weekly happenings and the Torah portion of the week
- Beth Hillel Cemetery with burial plots at special rates
- Your membership includes affiliation with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and you will receive its quarterly magazine Review.
You are investing in the future of Judaism for you, your family, and the community.
But nothing can tell you more about a synagogue than actually visiting it and we invite you to drop by anytime. Come to services, attend our events, enroll in a class. Call ahead and meet with the Rabbi and our staff. Experience the community that is Beth Hillel Synagogue. Get directions to Beth Hillel Synagogue.
For more information and receive a membership packet, please contact our office manager, Susan Fried by email : email@example.com or by calling the synagogue office, (860)-242-5561.